2019 NEWEST TECHNOLODY 10 LINES 3D HIFU FACELIFT MACHINE
||Skin Tightening, Wrinkle Remover, Anti-Puffiness
A few years ago, 2d hifu(1 lines, 5000 or 10000 shots)were popular in the market. After the technological innovation, winkonlaser has the advanced technology on the market so far, 3D HIFU.
Why called 3D HIFU?
1.Adjustable Parameters:The distance between points and points, The distance between rows and rows, The energy of each point,The length of each line...and most of the hifu on the market can only reach 10,000 shots, and NUBWAY's technology has reached 20,000 shots, which allows machine owners to reduce costs and gain more benefits.
2.From 1 line to 11lines:Larger area, round and neat.
3.Increased to 8 depth Cartridges: Eye&face:1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm; body: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 16mm.Use for Face Lift/Wrinkle removal/Skin Tightening/Body Slimming.
HIFU stands for High Intensity Focus Ultrasound, it’s the latest non-invasive technology for facial lifting, skin tightening and body body sculpting. HIFU directly delivers the ultrasound energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin’s collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin.
It precisely achieves the results of a facelift or a body lifts without any invasive surgery or injections moreover an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime. And also it works equally well for people of all skin colors, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights. The depth of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound is 1.5 to 16 mm in addition to the outside of the fibrous septum it can also apply to deeper SMAS layer. SMAS layer is important lifting of lifting surgery treatment therefore HIFU greatly breaks through the previous limitations it is the first machine that non-invasive treat SMAS.
• How it works?
• The highly focused acoustic energy creates thermal coagulation zones at 3 different depths. Wound healing response results in the formation of new
collagen thus providing longer term tightening of the skin. There is no down time associated with this non invasive procedure.
• Which areas can be improved with the 3D HiFU Face?
• This treatment is fantastic for overall skin tightening and rejuvenation as well as brow lifting, jowel line lifting, naolabial fold redcution and peri orbital
• Who is suitable for treatment?
• A suitable candidate is someone who is aged 30+ who has noticed that the skin on their face or neck has become more lax and wishes to lift and
tighten the relevant area.
• For clients in their 30s it is typically used to stimulate collagen production and hence help delay the ageing process.
• Clients in their 40s and 50s are the most common age group who have this treatment.
• It is also suitable for those aged 60+ provided the degree of laxity is not too great. It is also for those who have had surgery in the past to prolong the
effects of surgical facelifts.
• How many treatments are recommended?
• One single treatment is recommended and then a maintenance treatment is advised every 12-18 months.
• What results can I expect from this treatment?
• Generally, a noticeable improvement in your facial contouring and fine lines and wrinkles will be visible within a 4 week period, whilst further
improvement in facial skin tightening and wrinkles will be reportedly seen from 6 weeks to 12 weeks post treatment.
• Can I combine 3D HIFU with other treatments?
• 3D HIFU is a stand alone treatment.
• What will I experience during the treatment?
• The HIFU handpiece is placed on the skin and held in one area at a time. You will experience a slight vibration and warmth whilst the energy is being
penetrated. The handpiece will then be placed on the next area of treatment. It may feel slightly uncomfortable around the jawline but generally this
treatment is pain free. This can be discussed at consultation.